TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://montrosefamilydentisry.com, website (the “Service”) operated by JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. (“website”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
Can users create an account on our website?
No, users can not create an account.
We collect your details in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or question
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to request.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
- Track our customer engagement and for analytic’s purposes.
How safe is our user’s information?
The information supplied by those surfing our website are very much safe and secured on our website database.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. .
JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C., shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. will not be responsible for any image(s) uploaded by admin (using CMS) or by FTP or directly by customer.
- Under no circumstances will JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of this website
- If maintenance contract is signed then JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. will ensure that data on this site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
- Unfortunately malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C., cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
These terms & conditions may change from time to time. The Client will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
However, for any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we at JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. must notify users in advance. In view of this, we provide 30 days notice before the new Terms and Conditions become effective.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
- This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our module of operation at any time.
- We also reserve the authority to refuse or cancel certain treatment at our own sole discretion.
NOTICE: We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of JOE C. STUCKY, D.D.S., P.C. .and are not to be copied or distributed in any manner without written consent.
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding the Terms and Conditions and/or our collection or use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact us.
Last revision to Terms of Service agreement: 3.26.15